The life and everyday adventures of Bryce, Tara, Elle Ryann and Blake
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Bryce and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and about to have our first baby!!! We are having a little girl and she is due October 10th! We couldn't be happier and just can't wait for her to get here!
Woohoo! I'm so glad you've joined me in the blogging world!! And how freakin cute is Elle's room!! I LOVE it! I now have to go spruce up Gavers room after seeing hers. Love and miss ya!
2 comments:
Yea! You are in the blogging world. I can't wait to see that baby.. Love and miss you!
Woohoo! I'm so glad you've joined me in the blogging world!! And how freakin cute is Elle's room!! I LOVE it! I now have to go spruce up Gavers room after seeing hers. Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment