Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some More pictures of Elle



Here are some more pictures of Elle, we just can't take enough! She is getting bigger she finally is back to her birth weight! And she has grown 1 inch since birth! We are just having so much fun with her. She is definitely loved, I don't think she ever gets put down. Bryce's parents and Grandmother are up visiting right now and we have had so much fun with them. They have been so much help I love having them around!



3 comments:

DJB said...

Seriously, the cutest baby ever, after Gavers of course!HaHa Can't wait to hold her, I miss you guys so much! So really, you're not coming til December?!

Holly June said...

Oh Tara, she is so precious! I can't wait to come up and meet her, I was so jealous that Katie got to go up and see you guys. Hope everything's going well. Love ya!

TaraMara-thon said...

Oh my goodness she is a precious little angel...I wish you lived closer, I would be holding her all day. I miss and Love you sister!