Saturday, February 7, 2009

elle's 4 month pictures!! It goes by so fast!!!!





























8 comments:

Garrett Christensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly June said...

She is a gorgeous girl, Tara! I love the pictures of her laughing.

The Story of the Stovall said...

I have the most beautiful niece ever.

DJB said...

She's adorable!! I can't believe it's been 4 months! Crazy! It really does go by so fast!

hOLlY said...

How precious!!! ;)


P.S. I love the dark hair!

Laura said...

Hi Sweetie! Sears did a great job! I love her big grins!! Lunch was so fun, thanks for going with me! We need to go more often!!

Adrienne said...

Holy moly, these are so dang cute!! Where did you get them done? Cali no doubt. We love hangin out with you guys, sorry we didn"t make it to the game! Next time? :)

shay said...

What a cute baby!