The life and everyday adventures of Bryce, Tara, Elle Ryann and Blake
HOw cute!! So fun to have a girl! So I guess we are now meeting with the builder tomorrow, did you already get your pedicure?? This snow is depressing huh!?
I love her cute little face! Her looks are priceless!
Tara! you have no idea how bad I needed last night, too!! I had so much fun with you guys!!! Can't wait for you to get back from San Diego!
She is so stinking cute! You won't by chance be in Cali in March will you? Were are going for Emma's cheer competition March 12-18. Love and miss you
So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HOw cute!! So fun to have a girl! So I guess we are now meeting with the builder tomorrow, did you already get your pedicure?? This snow is depressing huh!?
I love her cute little face! Her looks are priceless!
Tara! you have no idea how bad I needed last night, too!! I had so much fun with you guys!!! Can't wait for you to get back from San Diego!
She is so stinking cute! You won't by chance be in Cali in March will you? Were are going for Emma's cheer competition March 12-18. Love and miss you
So cute!
Post a Comment