Saturday, March 21, 2009

MEXICO here we come!!!


So my Katie Shores bought me this bikini and hat for me when I was in San Diego. She is the best I just LOVE her! So I tried it on and I decided that I have the same issue as my mom and I think we will stick to one pieces:):) but aren't I just sooo adorable!!!

3 comments:

Holly June said...

Have so much fun in Mexico! I am jealous! And Elle looks adorable in her little swimsuits. :) I love it!

Laura said...

She's adorable just like her mom! LOve the suits, you're going to have so much fun!

Wendy and the Crew said...

oh I LOVE her chubby little legs. So dang cute!! The kids love getting on the computer to see pictures of Tara's baby!!! So sad we couldn't hook up in Califonia. I barely missed ADI in Vegas and you in Cali! Honestly.. Hope all is going well. We love and miss you. I need to meet this baby Elle.