Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mom dressing me up!

Look how big I am getting! I am standing up on my own:) With a little help from the couch:)

My Daddy is my best bud, I reached out for the first time to him on Saturday!



My mom put this silly hat on me with this huge flower. She thinks I am her little doll:)



7 comments:

Laura said...

She is SO tall! She's going to be trouble- tall thin and gorgeous! Bryce better get on those weights again to ward off the boys;) (Possibly MY boys);)

The Story of the Stovall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Story of the Stovall said...

She is beautiful. Just like her mommy.
I love her so much, she makes life so wonderful.
But don't kid yourself or anyone else who happens to read this, I'm her best friend...obviously

Heidi said...

She is just so cute!! And it looks like you are all set for Mexico too!!

DJB said...

She is too cute! Love the flower!! Miss you girlies already!

Nassari Everett said...

She is so cute!!! Congrats by the way!!!

shay said...

That's what babies are for-dressing up in cute clothes!