The beautiful mountains in Alaska!
Elle and her Daddy camping
Poor Lola we had to tie her up at dinner time she wanted our food on the fire!
Hanging in the tent!
We went camping with the Harmon family, here is Dane showing off his muscles!
The beautiful mountains in Alaska!
Elle and her Daddy camping
Poor Lola we had to tie her up at dinner time she wanted our food on the fire!
Hanging in the tent!
5 comments:
Looks like you're having a blast!:) I wish I was there to have a blast with you! Elle is so stinkin cute! She's getting so big!
It looks like you had so much fun this past month.
Thanks again for the couches, sorry Scott was a little grumpy.
Such a fun month huh!?? We are so loving the spring too!! Im all for the arranged marriage!! You got some great photos here, let's scrap em!
Nice pics! That camping was pretty fun, we need to get out again and if we want we can take the motor home so the kiddo doesn't get cold. I posted some of our camping pics at trekk20.blogspot.com
I love that pic of Elle with Dillan hanging by the campfire! Where did you go camping? We seriously need to take the kids and go! So much fun!! :)
Post a Comment