So I was in San Diego over your anniversary!! I stayed at the Catamran too!! Love that place. I spent 4 days nonstop on the beach and fried myself! HA. We keep going at differnt times. We need to get in the same place at the same time. That baby of yours so so dang cute! LOVE HER. Miss you guys
Blessings flow richly in your beautiful,loving family.Were so happy that you found each other and brought perfect little Ellie into your family.We love you!!1 Mom and Dad Raleigh
4 comments:
You are so blessed Tara! You have a beautiful baby, a loving husband, and all the health and beauty to love them both!
Happy Anniversary! We just love you guys and don't know what we would do without our best friends! Miss you tons!!
So I was in San Diego over your anniversary!! I stayed at the Catamran too!! Love that place. I spent 4 days nonstop on the beach and fried myself! HA. We keep going at differnt times. We need to get in the same place at the same time. That baby of yours so so dang cute! LOVE HER. Miss you guys
Blessings flow richly in your beautiful,loving family.Were so happy that you found each other and brought perfect little Ellie into your family.We love you!!1
Mom and Dad Raleigh
Post a Comment