Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Debbie

Happy Happy Birthday Grandma I hope to get to see you soon! We love and miss you!
My cute little smile!

I am learning how to crawl it is so much fun I can get to everything!


All ready for church with my Daddy, my mom got me some new jellies and I love them, but I think she loves them even more:)



Sitting at the bonfire at the Miles' Aunt Adi gave me a graham cracker, sure love her!




Love you grandma can't wait to see you!





6 comments:

Ellis family said...

She is the cutest! I can't wait to squish her cheeks! Miss ya love!

Laura said...

Sooo cute! Great pics, I am in love with her smile!!

Ramie said...

She is getting so big!!!! Love watching her grow. She always seems to happy!
LU

DJB said...

She's getting so big! She's so cute! Can't wait to see you guys next month! Happy Belated Anniversary! 3 Years....WooHoo!

The Leslie Family said...

Elle is just adorable and she is getting so tall!! I can't wait to see you guys... not too much longer!!

theraleighfamily said...

Your adorable, always enjoying life and everything around you.
Thanks for the cute pictures. Love You,Grama Debbie