
So we decided to climb the butte tonight at like 10 pm! Gotta love the Alaskan sun!

Dillan joined us!

Lola was pooped! She was hillarious!

Our little family at the top!

On our way up can you spot Lola?

A view of the glacier.

Half way up

Daddy and Elle


Tara and Dillan

What are we up to?

At the start! It was so much fun, we got so dirty!
4 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! Can't wait to hike it with you when we are there!! Not that much longer. (I love Elle's shoes!)
What great family pics!! So fun to be spontaneaous like that, love the LONG summer days!! Hope youre having a great time!
I can't ever get Marc to 'wear' Mason - even when he was a little baby and didn't weigh very much.
Anyway.... we so need to come up and visit you guys in the summertime! I want to experience the Alaskan summer sun! Looks like tons of fun!
Remind me to tell you about the new, much better trail up the other side!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment