Friday, August 28, 2009

Beautiful Baby!















































Here are some pictures! I will post the rest later! Lori Luff took them and is AMAZING!!! We are so excited we found a photographer we love!!!!!





















9 comments:

Emily said...

Rick and I think these pictures are soo adorable! She really is so beautiful!

The Leslie Family said...

Elle, you are the most beautiful baby ever!! We all love you so much and can't wait to see you and your parents... Not too much longer!!

The Guys said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is almost 1!

Rita Christiansen said...

Those turned out great. The last one with her holding the flower is so cute!

DJB said...

oh my gosh....I'm in love with the tutu pictures! All of them really! She is the most beautiful little girl! So sweet!

The Johnson's said...

Tara these pictures are soooo adorable! Where did you take them at? She's getting so big, i cant believe how quick they grow....

LHarmon said...

The photos are easy when the kid is so cute! Lori does a good job too though, maybe we will have her take our family pictures after all. :)

Pratt Family said...

WOW....so precious!!! What darling pictures of miss Elle!!! I love the tutu pictures of her, well ok I love all of them. You are one lucky mom, she's sooooo beautiful!

Laura said...

OK what happened to my comment, I know I left one??
Anyways, LOVE Lori's photography and especially the subject matter. She is on her way to being such a knock-out like her mommy!! She's gorgeous!! Cant wait to see your big canvas!!