The life and everyday adventures of Bryce, Tara, Elle Ryann and Blake
She is seriously such a little over achiever!! Adorable walking, I love it!!
She is so adorable! I love her clapping! How fun!
She is so cute Tara! She is so dang proud of herself too.
I have the most adorable niece in the world. She makes life worth it! I just love love love her, thanks for being such a good Mom. Love you.
I love watching these videos of Elle walking! I'm starting my marathon training again, so i'll be blogging a lot more. We need to catch up...I miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is seriously such a little over achiever!! Adorable walking, I love it!!
She is so adorable! I love her clapping! How fun!
She is so cute Tara! She is so dang proud of herself too.
I have the most adorable niece in the world. She makes life worth it! I just love love love her, thanks for being such a good Mom. Love you.
I love watching these videos of Elle walking! I'm starting my marathon training again, so i'll be blogging a lot more. We need to catch up...I miss you!
Post a Comment