My First apron! Thanks to my great friend Laura we have been having some fun with the embroidery machine! Yes I have turned very domesticated:) Laura is so talented she just made up the pattern to this apron and showed me how to make it. It was so much fun and it is sooo darn cute! LOVE it!
A little shirt for London! Can't wait to give it to you London in Hawaii!!!!
We started making this shirt for a birthday shirt for elle, but it was sooo cute I had to make it universal so she can wear it all the time. Have to make another one for that occasion! Can you believe my baby is going to be one! AHHHH
Lastly our ironing board cover it was pretty hillarious actually. I am not very good with tedious tasks and pulling the elastic through took me all day long. Needless to say Laura was finished in like 30 minutes. Me not so much:):)On another funner note, at about ten months elle started takng her first steps! So fun! She is getting braver and braver everyday. I catch her walking from the table to my legs if no one is watching. She is still a little scared of falling but is getting there. One day soon she will decide she is done ruining her pants and will be done with crawling!
4 comments:
I so need you to make me some stuff! Your great at it....
You are so funny, I didnt make up that pattern;) But you rock that apron!;) LOVE our ironing board covers!!
How CUTE... you are so talented!! I'm so excited to put the girls in those adorable t-shirts! Yeah... Hawaii is almost here!!
Those shirts are too cute, I love them! And the apron too. I need to learn to sew.
Post a Comment