So with all the fun and good posts also come the bad. I have decided to print this off as a journal every year, so I decided I should post the crabby times too:)!!
The first year of life for Elle was a breeze, she has always been a great sleeper, happy and so QUIET.We knew the end was near of this wonderful stage. Well she turned one and the terrible twos crept in. Yes the terrible twos. She has this new high scream pitch that she does all day long. Trying to get my attention, or just for fun. She doesn't want me to ever let her go and she scratches/ pinches at my face all the time. She has decided that I am not her favorite person anymore and definitely loves dad more:) Oh all that work let's hope she will come around. Well had to vent and hopefully since she started the stage early she will end it early right? Thank goodness she has the most amazing auntie that will come take her through the good, bad and ugly times and loves her the same. Thanks Adi for being the most amazing sister/ auntie anyone could ever ask for. You keep me sane on days like these! Sure love you!!!
5 comments:
Sounds EXACTLY like Avery. Sweetest, mild mannered little thing until about 15 months and all the sudden it was like I had a different baby! So sassy and loud as well! I guess you have to pay your dues sometime- seems like either they are easy for the first year then hit a hard stage or vice versa! It does get better though, especially when they can start to use words and tell you what they want rather than scream it!
That's what I"m worried with Brooke! She already screams at the kids when they bug her, but thats still sort of cute! I know I'm in for it sometime I just hope it's when she's a toddler and not a teenager!
Oh, I'm so sorry! At least you know it's just a stage and she WILL grow out of it. We still love her just the same and will always! Can't wait to see you guys, miss you lots... love you all!!
She is still an angel whenever Im around her! LOve her!!
Ok, now now...I wince at the thought of my precious Elle looking at this one day and reading the most horrible things you said about her! Pinching and scratching your face?! Now Tara, we all know those bruises are from Bryce. Hahaha!
She is the most precious little girl ever, even when she is on a roll. At least she gives you warning with her tongue move.
LOVE YOU,thanks for letting me spend so much time with her and you guys! Don't know what I'd do if you lived anywhere else!
Post a Comment