Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hatchers Pass Sledding!

Bryce bought a new sled for Elle and was so excited to take her sledding it was pretty adorable! We were going to get hot Cocoa afterwards at the lodge.. but it was closed for a wedding, maybe next time!
Running after the little munchkin. She was having the time of her life!!






Our little family!

Mmmmm snow is so yummy mom!
I LOVE my Auntie! She came up there with us and took all our pictures. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have her as an auntie. We love you Adi!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Tara, I can't believe how big she is! So cute!! I took the kids sledding at Crevasse Moriane today! Fun times!!! Miss you guys, hope you are feeling well! :)

The Leslie Family said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had so much fun... You are the most adorable family ever!! Miss you lots!!