Our newest adventure.... let the madness begin!
So after two years of being here in Alaska ( I know feels like just yesterday that we moved here!!!) We have found our perfect piece of land, in our perfect ward, with our perfect neighbors and picked our perfect house. Well "perfect" is all relative right:):)
So we broke ground about 4.5 weeks ago and I decided I should start documenting all of this hard work, so you know what I have been doing all day every day. And I want to be able to print it off and have it to look back on! Here is what the finished product is supposed to look like. We will let you know if it turns out! Ha this could get really scary with superintendent Tara running the show-- wink wink.

Here is a view from our master bedroom deck, this is our little friend that lives on our land:) I promise Alaska is really green and beautiful... just not right now. We really need some rain!

The framing process.



4 comments:
Looks like so much fun...It is beautiful. I bet you can't wait for it all to be done with. I can't wait to see it. I will for sure show you how to use your camera. I love mine and now that Briggs is a little bigger it is more fun to take pictures of him doing things. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you.
Its looks SOO good!! Youre doing great!!
Wow...yes you've been very busy. How exciting to see it all come together. What a beautiful home to be...keep up the hard work.
It looks like it's coming along great, it's going to be amazing!! I'm so excited for you guys... can't wait to come out and see it in person!
Post a Comment