Wednesday, June 30, 2010

For you Shores :) The Mullet

I don't know about you, but I have never seen a cuter mullet, or as I call it, our kentucky water-fall. It is definitely getting out of control, but getting it cut isn't going to help it any, or at least I don't think so. It could just me my motherly instincts not wanting to cut any of the hair she bearly has:)
Here is a picture back from April, when it was looking it's best:)
So now a days I try to cover it up with some little piggies. So freaking cute, yet the mullet persists in the front.. still.
Oh well, what can a girl do.. one day she will have luscious long locks that I will be able to braid. Until then we will embrace the Kentucky waterfall.
She is one spoiled girl by her Grandma Kathy, any chance grandma gets she is loving on her and helping mom keep her sanity through this pregnancy. Even if the sun doesn't shine here, it shines cause grandma comes around:)
Elle is quite the girly- girl. She is usually carrying around a baby, cell phone and on this day a coach purse. Keep on working hard Daddy because you are in trouble.

She loves to play in her car with her cell phone, she sees mom do it WAY too much.


This is a typical morning at the Raleigh household, rocking our babies to sleep, and loving on them. She is a riot.

If we aren't at home playing with the car or babies then we are at the park having fun play dates. She is getting so big she likes to swing all by herself!




Swinging by herself for the first time in May, with her girlfriend Daisy!

Typical look from my sweet :) Elle, mom you are seriously going to start taking pictures this early. Enough already.
Sorry about the bad pictures, they are all from my iphone. As soon as I get my camera figured out on this new- old computer I will post the ones on there, which are much better and update the house progress. Love you all and hope you are enjoying summer!!



3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, she is the cutest thing ever! I love her mullet, only an adorable little girl like Elle could pull that off:)

Laura said...

Looove those piggies!!!!

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

YOUR DAUGHTER IS SUCH A DOLL, I'LL MEET HER IN PERSON ONE OF THESE DAYS! LOVE YOU SISTER!