
Our precious Blake Taylor Raleigh has finally arrived!
He was born on 8.12.10
@ 10:05 pm
was 21 3/4 inches
and was 8 lbs 1 ounce ( the exact same weight as his sister :))
I went into the hopsital at 9:30 am, got my epidural at 6pm, still dialated to a 4 after 8 long hours:) Doctor broke my water, and 3.5 hours later I was ready to push. Two pushes later and he was here, it really was that easy:) The first nine months of it is the hardest part!

Here is his proud big sister!

She just can't get enough of him. Every morning she wakes up and says "baby, baby, baby" and rushes over to him and kisses him. She is such a great big sister I am so proud of her.


Elle got to spend the few nights with her Auntie. She is so lucky to have such an amazing auntie, it was her first time away from mom and was definitely harder on mom than on her:)

One proud papa!
Bryce Taylor Raleigh
&
Blake Taylor Raleigh

Our little nugget of love!

We were in the hospital for 4 days, because the little guy gave us some scares. He would start spitting up, stop breathing, and turn all blue. It scared us to death. They ran a whole bunch of tests and ultimately couldn't find anything wrong, besides that he has a little acid reflux. We were glad to have wonderful nurses and doctors take care of him and get him strong before we got home.
5 comments:
Congratulations Raleigh Family! Blake is so beautiful:)
Adorable! Congratulations!
You are the most adorable family ever!!! Miss you guys sooo much and can NOT wait to meet little Blake!! Love you all!
I love him already! I can't wait to get up there and love on him!
TARA,
He is so cute! I think he looks like both of you! sure miss you. are you in your new house yet?
Post a Comment