
My little girl turned two years old this week! She is full of personality and SpUnK! She is so independent and testing mom on everything. She wants to do everything herself and is really talking a lot more. It is really so fun to see her grow up and be so independent!

We are POTTY TRAINED!!!!! Yes this is a glorious day:)
She started be interested in the potty about 1.5 but mom was pregnant, and sick and therefore lazy.
Finally we had a poop incident that threw me over the edge.
We had to get potty trained, if I had to clean up one more poopfest.. I was going to loose it:)
We started on her 2nd birthday...
and she did it all herself!
The first day, she showed no real interest, I got so frustrated and just decided I wasn't going to fight her. That night we ran to target, bought some Paul Frank underwear( because she loves animals- thought that might help).
The next morning we put her big girl panties on, and told her to tell mommy when she needs to go. From that point on she has gone on the potty and not had an accident!!!!!
Daddy even took her on an outing on day # 2, and for four hours, no accident. Then she told dad she needed to go potty when they were in Lowes.
What a relief and how excited I am, and more importantly she is! She is so proud of herself and loves all the attention she gets from us. It has really been such a fun thing, to see her so happy, and I have had so much fun praising her!

On the baby front... Blake got moved to his crib, sad but mom gets some good sleep. Elle is continuing to be such a wonderful big sister, always loving on him. I have to still watch her like a hawk though, or she will pick him up and carry him around like her baby doll.


Had to throw this in. Getting ready for church, she says mama cheese...
We are sleeping in our big girl bed! So fun, she is really growing up. Mom is excited so she can get Blake's room all finished!
Getting her baby ready for bed. As you can tell her undies are on backwards.. this is how they usually get worn. Too cute!
Some fun little projects I finally got done!! Blake's car seat tent. This was really fun and soo cute!
His and her towels:) Trying to get started on their bathroom. As you can tell I am literally obsessed with Alexander Henry zoo print. It's pretty pathetic:)

3 comments:
YEAH Elle... how exciting that you're using the 'big girl' potty and sleeping in your 'big girl bed'!! You are growing up way too fast! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Tara those towels turned out super cute and the blanket for Blake is adorable... you are so, incredibly talented!! Love you guys!
I am so impressed by your craftiness, Tara! You need to teach me a thing or two! :) And I'm crossing my fingers that potty training goes as smoothly in our household, that must be such a relief!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
LOVE LOVE the cover and towels!! Seriously cutest ever! Way to go Elle!! Now come teach Tate;)
Post a Comment