Thursday, February 10, 2011

Milestones

So I thought I should update our blog on little Blake and his fun facts!
At Six months old he is...
86% in height
43% in weight, weighing in at 16.14 lbs!
and 74% head circumference.
and ONE TOOTH!
He is the happiest sweetest little guy I just love to hold him and cuddle him all day long.
So sad he is getting so big so fast, I just want him to stay my sweet little baby forever. He is starting to sit up on his own, and wants to be by his sister and see what she is doing all the time. He gets plenty of love from her, but really just wants to do whatever she is doing!
He got his 6 month shots today, which was no fun at all, but we are all ready to travel next week hoping everybody will stay healthy!
We love you little Blake Taylor and can't wait for all the milestones to come!! Just hoping they don't fly by too fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh he is growing up way too fast!! Can't believe he's 6 months! Loove his little smile, he really is the best baby I have ever been around.

The Story of the Stovall said...

Such a sweet nugget of love.