So before I forget I better write this all down.....
For our 5th Anniversary Bryce and I left the kiddos with Grandma Debbie and headed out to Europe. It was A.Mazing! We Flew into Venice, left on an 8 day cruise through the Greek Isles and Croatia, and came back to Venice to stay two nights in the city of love:) I was of course, like always a tourist and took hundreds of pictures.
I am making a book and therefore sparing you all of them:) Here area few from every island. If you ever get a chance to go I highly recommend it. It was outta this world.
Day 1: Bari Italy
Cruising the Mediterranean Sea.
B and I found the perfect little spot on the back of the boat, and parked there. It was fabulous and close to one of the restaurants. So between that and the sun... we were happy:)

Day 2: Olympia
Site of the first Olympics. This Island was really neat. They light the torch for the olympics here every olympics. It stays lit until its destination.

Day 3: Santorini
Mama Mia, Donkey Rides, the most quaint little town. Need I say more.
I was in love:)
Day 4: Mykonos
Bourne Identity. If only Matt Damon had have been there...

Day 5: Athens Greece, Coliseum, Accropolis.
Day 6: Corfu Greece.
Day at the beach.
Love.
Day 5: Croatia
Suprisingly, never really had heard much about it. It was beautiful.
The whole city was surrounded by this huge wall that you walked on.
View from the wall.. breath taking.
Day 8-10 VENICE

Ahhh I can't wait to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment