Tara, I love your short hair! I've been very tempted myself to cut mine off as well. It sounds like you guys are having an awesome time in Hawaii. Your little daughter is so beautiful and I'm glad that you can finally NOT feel sick anymore. I don't know how you did it, because this is just so miserable. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who doesn't love being pregnant. Love you and miss you! Say hi to your family for me!
I LOVE the hair cut!! You make me want to cut mine!! I LOVE it! You look soo good! Can't wait to see you guys! Miss you so much! We have so much to catch up on! Loves!Muah
I don't know you, but I feel like I do. I am also best friends with Katie Ellis and she had been talking about how cute your baby was, so when I saw you had a blog I had to look...and she was right!! She is absolutely adorable! You look fabulous! Congrats!!
3 comments:
Tara,
I love your short hair! I've been very tempted myself to cut mine off as well. It sounds like you guys are having an awesome time in Hawaii. Your little daughter is so beautiful and I'm glad that you can finally NOT feel sick anymore. I don't know how you did it, because this is just so miserable. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who doesn't love being pregnant. Love you and miss you! Say hi to your family for me!
I LOVE the hair cut!! You make me want to cut mine!! I LOVE it! You look soo good! Can't wait to see you guys! Miss you so much! We have so much to catch up on! Loves!Muah
I don't know you, but I feel like I do. I am also best friends with Katie Ellis and she had been talking about how cute your baby was, so when I saw you had a blog I had to look...and she was right!! She is absolutely adorable! You look fabulous! Congrats!!
Post a Comment