Sunday, November 2, 2008

Elle Ryann's Blessing!




Elle was blessed today by her father and grandpas! I didn't get any pictures with her bonnet but I am going to try for more tomorrow. She wasn't a happy camper in her dress, it wasn't as compfy as the clothes she is used to, but it was just so darn cute! She was such a good girl in her blessing though she didn't cry a bit! Dad did such a good job and gave her a beautiful blessing, he is definitely smitten!!!!

4 comments:

DJB said...

I'm so sad that we missed out on the blessing! She looks so adorable in her cute little dress, I can't wait to meet her! Hurry and get your hot mama butt out here!!

Ellis family said...

What a beautiful dress! She's looking so much bigger in the 2 weeks since I left! Miss you!

Wendy and the Crew said...

look how pretty her dress is!! Tara she is adorable!! How has it been going? Hope you are getting plenty of sleep ;) love and miss you guys. Give that cute baby a squeeze for me!

shay said...

Hey Cuz! My mom sent me the link to your blog! Your family is so cute! It's been so long since I've seen you! You look amazing! Keep in touch! I have a blog, but it's private, email me with your address & I'll send an invite-if you want! Our email is spencerandshayla@yahoo.com
Again, your baby is adorable!
---shayla