Saturday, May 9, 2009

She is getting so big!

This week we had kind of a sickly week. Bryce and Elle got really bad colds/coughs. I took Elle to the doctor and they thought she had the start of pneumonia and put her on some antibiotics. She is doing much better now and is much happier. We were playing with her last night and realized her first TOOTH had broken the surface!! So no wonder she was a little fussy this last week! So exciting! I just can't believe she is getting so big. She is getting to the stage of wanting to sit by herself and EVERYTHING goes into her mouth, and I mean everything. It is pretty hillarious. She is getting to be quite the independent thing, but still loves mom to rock her to sleep at nap time. I always wanted to be a mommy but never realized it would be this great! I am definitely in LOVE!!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love your new pics, she beautiful like mommy!

Adrienne said...

Elle is so adorable! Glad everything is well, it is so fun to watch your little one grow and explore, yet come back to get the cuddles they need, especially at nap time!

Arielle said...

Hi Tara! Elle is adorable. I love her name too. My boy, Jenkin, is almost 4 months. I like to rock him to sleep during the day too. I don't feel guilty either because he's never going to be this small again! Are you living in Alaska? I'm in Virginia now but every summer when it reaches 95 degrees, I get very homesick.

Pratt Family said...

Yea for medicines!!! Sure hope the sick bug is out of your home for good. It's so fun to watch them explore this new world, so curious and innocent. Great carrot eating pictures, Elle sure looks happy trying all her new foods. Just wait, food gets better as you get older!

LHarmon said...

How did Elle like the tent camping you guys did the other day? Where are you pictures from that camping trip uh?