Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boys fishing trip

So here it is! Westons 110 pound halibut and yes it was all his! The guy next to him was just trying to get in on the action!
Here is his 25 lb king salmon which is very big for a king!

All the fish that the kept!

This humpback whale was dancing and playing for them! So fun!

They also saw two bears fishing on the bank!





3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Hey Tara,
I love all the new pictures wow is Elle getting so big! I miss you sorry things have been so busy over here but we will get together soon.... I miss and love you see you soon i promise....
Sara

Pratt Family said...

What a catch altogether!!! Sure don't think Weston will ever forget this trip!! That's one huge halibut!!! How exciting. Sure looks like you had many fun trips and adventures with family this month. I really love the humpback whale pic.

LHarmon said...

I didn't see any pictures with Bryce catching a fish... That is usually how it is when he fishes with us too.