Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tied around her little finger!

So Bryce had a huge project due today so he was at work until 11 pm last night. Yes crazy I know but he doesn't even complain. After he got home he had to have his elle time, it was hillarious. He got her out of bed and brought her into our bed and played and laughed with her until around 1. I know not very good for a little girl to be up that late but how could I tell him no, he wanted to hang out with her so very badly:) At around one he finally went and rocked her to sleep and came back to bed. He was up and at it again at 7am. How he does it I have NO idea. Elle and I slept in of course.. nothing new, and I was still tired. Don't know how I landed this guy but man oh man I am one lucky girl! He is the most amazing father and hardest worker I have ever known. Elle and I are so blessed, I count my lucky stars every night that I met you! Thanks for blessing us with such an amazing, wonderful, full of fun life honey you are the best!!!!

2 comments:

Pratt Family said...

How cute!!! Glad to hear Elle actually went back to sleep after having her fun daddy time.

Laura said...

How sweet! You definitely landed a good one;)! Dont blame him though, Elle is just too adorable!! Love you guys!