Where to even start.... Well we have been very busy at the Raleigh household like normal! We spent Thanksgiving Skiing in Alyeska which was so fun. I finally got back on a board since my tramatic experience in Park City. Long story short I was pregnant didn't know it and cried the entire way down the mountain. Still boggles me how Danielle and Bill are our friends after that trip!
Elle has been running everywhere and LOVES to dance. It is pretty cute! A couple more months and I am going to put her in gymnastics to get some of that energy out. Energy or ADD whatever you want to call it:)
I have been super busy sewing and crafting away! A lady that works with Bryce hired me to make 8 aprons! I got to pick out the fabric so needless to say I had the time of my life:) Yes I am such a DORK! Also made Elle her Christmas gift and two quilts for Christmas so besides playing with elle that has taken up most of my spare time. I got the flu yesterday and have been so sick until now. So my weekend was shot which is absolutely miserable. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who takes care of my every second! Poor guy:)
Well I will post pictures of our adventures and crafts as soon as I make it out of bed!
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better! You need to post some pics on here!
Post a Comment