Friday, December 18, 2009

A Hillis Christmas!



So the Hillis crew is going to the carribbean for a two week cruise and us Raleigh's are off to San Diego to spend Christmas with Bryce's family so we had an early Christmas! Here are some pictures!



Opening gifts! So fun!






I made my mom a quilt for Christmas! Here it is!

I made my sister a Nappy bag for her cruise along with yet ANOTHER apron! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

You and Adi seriously look like super models, wow! Both SO gorgeous!! LOVE LOOVE the quilt, nappy bag and apron!! That is the cutest quilt and nappy bag I have ever seen!! And I love the button detail. OK I could go on aallll day, you are SO great at sewing and coordinating fabric!!

Wendy and the Crew said...

Look at how crafty you are!!! You are amazing.. Wish you lived closer to me so you could teach me. Guess your just going to have to fly on out here and show me. You and Adi both look Amazing!! Tell that girl hello for me and that she looks great!! Happy Holidays to you!

The Leslie Family said...

I love all your fun gifts you made! The quilt turned out awesome!! Elle looks soooo adorable in her Christmas outfit!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!