Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's a ..............

BOY!!!!!!!
We couldn't be more excited!!! So the day started off pretty hectic, I had a doctors appointment and Elle had to get three shots. So as anyone can imagine it was miserable, it only gets worse as she gets older. After our appointment, my doctor asked if I wanted to get our ultrasound today... I had been kind of hesitant but I knew Bryce wanted to know so badly so we got an appointment for a few hours later!
As we showed up to the ultrasound lady, I was so nervous.. almost SHAKING. I knew Bryce wanted a boy so badly and I deeply did too. I knew that we would both be a little sad, still so excited but just a little sad inside:):) Well the lady only had to point out the little guys' junk and Bryce almost yelled " IT"S A BOY!!"
It was hillarious. I hadn't seen him that excited in a while, I could already see baseballs flying across his eyes. So needless to say the day couldn't have turned out better! Elle is due to have a baby brother on August 17th, hopefully sooner if Mom has her way!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited for you! and for Bryce! Congratulations:) How perfect to have one of each.

Nassari Everett said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! A summer baby, that is so great!

Laura said...

Such a cute story about Bryce! Haha too funny!! LOVE LOVE that you're having a boy!! You soo deserve this after the hell they give you, huh?!! Love you friend!!! Can't wait to meet the little man!!

The Leslie Family said...

YEAH... we are soooo excited for you and can't wait to meet the little guy!! Love you all!!

Adrienne said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I hope you are feeling better!

shay said...

Congratulations! We don't know how to get boys at our house!

Wendy and the Crew said...

Whahoo!!! So fun for you! I was due with Lauren August 20th and had her July 27th... so there is hope... Good thing you live in Alaska for your summer pregnancy:) So dang happy for you guys. Love and miss you