Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer LoViN!

What is it about Summer that makes us so happy.
Is it the the sun, the warmth, the water, the long days, or maybe just the fact that we don't have to bundle our kids up to go outside to play.
Yes I think it might be all of the above!
Sitting in the sun doing nothing but watching her play is enough to make my world go round.
Let's just hope that our summer will last forever:)
Mom really do you need to take pictures. I mean come on already:)

The last few months have been hectic ones for the Raleigh family. Between trips to Lowes, Home depot and the new house we haven't had a lot of time at home, but when we are home this is what you will find miss Elle doing. Holding, craddling, kissing her babies. She always have to have a blanket for them, even when we are making a dash for Target.. yes we have to stop or mom will hear from the shrill in her lungs. Have I told you she is quite spoiled. She is going to make the best big sister.


She immitates everything everything that momma does. Here she is getting her tan on:) So precious.



If she isn't loving on her babies.. then she is taking them for a ride.



Her cute little piggies!

Contemplating life.


I think she gets this pose from her mother, telling her father to hold on just one second. Yes you might say I am in some trouble with this one!
So as you can tell Elle is growing like a weed, I find myself watching her and amazed with her changes daily. She is talking a lot more and says peaze "please" before everything, so I am trying to teach her some manners!
I am going to try to potty train this next week so wish me luck. Hoping to get it done quickly, but waiting for a rainy day to do so, can't miss out on all this sunshine!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Elle is so beautiful and i can't believe how long her hair is now! So cute:) I'm glad you guys are getting some sun- enjoy it!

The Leslie Family said...

Oh Elle you are growing up too fast! Your hair is getting so long... you are getting more beautiful by the day, which I didn't think was possible!! We miss and love you soooo much!!

Laura said...

Hope you guys had fun this weekend! We have been loving this weather and playing with you both!!

Pratt Family said...

Fun relaxing summer days! Elle sure is a cutie and will be a wonderful big sister. Also love the bath pics--she has such a cute smile! Good luck with the potty training as well.