Saturday, September 4, 2010

Summer Baby # 2

So we haven't had any fun posts really this summer... and this is why. We have spent the last five months of our lives here. Every day. It is all worth it now that we are living in it:)



Tara put the hardware on:) with a little help from her dad!
View from the back deck.
View from the deck off of the master bedroom.
Our little friend the moose!!


Bryce installed all of the wood floor and tile, and even the wood stairs! Don't think he ever wants to do it again!


Master bedroom.

Master shower. Again all by Bryce:)
My favorite part, besides the laundry shoot:)
Tile floor.. bryce cut all these tiles.. can you tell I am proud of him!!!!


TRIM!

Master Closet
Well there are some pictures of the house I have been promising! Sorry it took me so long! I will get the other bedrooms up one day, once they are done!

6 comments:

DJB said...

I LOVE it!!! You did such an awesome job putting everything together!!! Love the cabinets, the flooring, the trim, the paint color, I LOVE it ALL!!! I can't wait to come out and see it! It's beautiful!! Miss you guys tons!! xoxo

Katie and Blake said...

Tara I cannot wait to see it in person. Everything is soooo gorgeous! Love you

The Leslie Family said...

WOW!!! All your hard work definitely paid off... it's BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE everything, I'm so impressed! Miss and love you guys tons!!

Ashley and Bryan said...

Tara, it is beautiful! Congratulations! Now Bryan and I just need to come up and see it in person!

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

What a gorgeous House (DREAM HOME)! Ohh my goodness your son is so cute...
Here is my new Blog BTW:(i think you might have it already but just in case) http://www.joshandtarawilkey.blogspot.com/

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

Yay! I'm so excited your coming to Scottdale- What's the Occasion? Do you need a place to stay...Our house is always opened:)