
So we finally got dumped on! Thank goodness!!
We were dying for some beautiful white stuff to fall on us so we could play. So when it did, we took full advantage.
This was by far the BEST day of 2011 so far:) Hopefully they keep coming!!

The little nuggets getting ready and excited to play in the snow.

One of the sledding hills to master. aka the Hustons driveway:))

Tate and his snowmachine sled!


Elle and her bud Laura!

Little Jack and his sled!

TOo cute!

I don't think I have had this much fun and laughed so hard in a long time! It was soo needed!!

Even little Blake - 5 months, joined the fun!

Kennedy and Elle


Like father like son!

So after we would sled down the hill, Dad and Josh would come pick us up on the 4 wheeler, and we would hold on to the tow rope and sled up the hill too!! That was one of the best parts!
After our day sledding, we went in, warmed up and got the neighborhood together for pizza and night sledding!!
Hoping we can do it again next weekend!
Please snow, snow, snow!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm SO in love with you're adorable kiddos!! SO fun! Can't wait to see you!
That was SOO much fun!! Next weekend lets have another party if it snows again! Thanks for posting all these pics you are so good about that:) can I just link my blog to your blog posts, then i wouldnt have to blog ;)
Post a Comment