I feel like I have so much I could write about.
But all I really want to say is how lucky I am to have the Savior in my life.
Sometimes I feel soo overwhelmed, and I say a little prayer and feel a weight lifted off of my shoulders. I was feeling a little under-accomplished the other night, and went to lds.org and read the best article, exactly what I needed. All about motherhood. He really does know how to answer prayers in the best ways. So lucky to have him as a friend.
April Updates:
Blake has 8 teeth coming in, is almost 8 months and just still a ball of smiles.
He sits up, claps and days dada.- of course:)
Elle is busier than ever, last night she started singing
" I am a child of God" it was the sweetest thing yet. I am so glad that she gets to go to church every sunday and has the best teachers that love her so much. Every time I put a dress on her she gets all excited " church mommy church?"
It's too cute and I love that she loves it soo much.
Bryce has been working out like crazy, getting his six pack back for Venice and Greece next month- hilarious! but is doing soo good.
Working a ton, bidding a lot these last few weeks.
The last few months he has been home a lot and playing
with the kiddos and giving mommy fun breaks.
Elle is definitely a daddy's girl and loves him to rock her every night before bed.
Tara- well I am playing the housekeeper, baby sitter, teacher, cook role as best as I can. :)
Decorating the house a lot:)
and training to run a half marathon in June. Wish me luck, A lot of luck because I am going to need it.
And yes I am documenting this so I can hold myself accountable to really follow through!
No comments:
Post a Comment