So my sister and I have been busy little bees this last week. who would have know so much work and time would go into a 1st birthday/ halloween party. Good thing I love crafts, most of the food is bought, for those of you know me know I don't LOVe to cook:):) Well hopefully it is all worth it and on Saturday I will be posting the hillarious costumes we will be sporting....
So I just wanted to write a little blurb about one of my dearest friends. She is my inspiration on a daily basis. I just don't understand why she has to be going through this trial, I read her blog and she gives me inspiration once again. She is my hero in so many ways and I hope to grow up to be just like her. I love you Lisa Jo. So very much xoxoxoxo
So hopefully I will have some funny costume pictures and laughs to write about on Saturday... wish us luck:):)
2 comments:
I know, we're so excited!! Once again SORRY for being not much help!!
Also, I cant believe how strong Lisa is, her blog is SO inspiring and little Henry is such a doll!!
Tara you're making me cry and miss home so much. Henry has been such an incredible little man and has blessed my life so much. Miss you tons! You're support and love has been a huge strength to me. Funny thing.. remember that obsticle course we did in seminary and I was blind folded.. had to listen to friends.. anyways I just want you to know you're definitely one of my true friends. Love you tons. Give Elle tons of kisses for me. And one day we'll be home again. :) HUGS.
Post a Comment