The life and everyday adventures of Bryce, Tara, Elle Ryann and Blake
Monday, October 5, 2009
Summer projects...
So I was cleaning out my inbox and came along some of my projects this last summer. Thought I would share, of course I didn't take any pictures of the diaper bags I made.. maybe next one I will remember...
Wipes case
Some bags I made for the sisters birthdays. Can you tell I am an Amy Butler fan?
TARA you are so great at this. I wish I could do stuff like this. The only thing I can do is Knot Blankets and Im not very good at that..... I cant wait till you start selling stuff at the fair...
7 comments:
Wow, Tara! I'm so impressed by all that you've made! You could go into business! :)
TARA you are so great at this. I wish I could do stuff like this. The only thing I can do is Knot Blankets and Im not very good at that..... I cant wait till you start selling stuff at the fair...
You are great! I really need to get together with you and sew!!!
Hmmm, so many talents you got and I didn't. Definitely got the short end of the stick! Hopefully I can make some cute babies like you! ;)
I had no idea you were so domestic....you should sell that stuff, it is very cute!!
Yep, thats my talented gorgeous friend!!
the bags are great. You'll have to teach me when I get back! What kind of fabric do you use and how much? Maybe I can get some cool stuff here.
Post a Comment