

I looked up Happy Birthday in the Hawaiian language... really hoping that is right:)


I ordered striped baby legs for her. I just can't wait for her to get to wear it!!!

So here are a couple outfits we made Elle. We are going to be in hawaii for her real birthday, and are throwing a halloween party for her when we get back. So yes the girl had to have two different outfits!!! So fun!
5 comments:
Your tutus turned out so cute!! Cant wait to see your hawaii pics!!
so cute! i'm so impressed with your creative skills! hope you guys have so much fun in hawaii!
I'm so sad, I just dropped you off @ airport and I alredy miss you 3 terribly. :(
Hurry Home to Auntie!
Oh my goodness, those are the cutest outfits I have ever seen! I absolutely love the tutus... please post pics of her wearing them after her birthday!! I'm very impressed with your skills, so cute.
When is her birthday? We are going to hawaii soon.
-Arielle
Post a Comment